டேசா மெந்தாரி டேசா செஜாத்ரா செடிக் சமூகப் பயன் திட்டம்
Towards achieving the targets of Malaysian Indian Blueprint (MIB)
Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak tabled Malaysia’s 2018 budget on what was crucially aimed at realising the targets in the recently launched Malaysian Indian Blueprint (MIB). Themed “Shaping the future”.
For the 1st time in history of Malaysian Indians, funding allocated under 2018 Budget will be utilised solely for the implementation of programs and initiatives which would deliver the targets listed under the Malaysian Indian Blueprint (MIB). For the year 2018, a total of 34 initiatives and programs have been identified to be implemented by SEDIC to fulfil the targets earmarked under the MIB. Socioeconomic Development of Indian Community Unit (SEDIC) will coordinate and oversee the execution of every single deliverable earmarked in the MIB.
Budget 2018 demonstrates the government’s commitment to resolve issues pertaining to the Indian community on a long term basis.
- 1.5 Billion Units in AS1M Investment Scheme for the Malaysian Indian Community
- RM500 Million to Supplement and Increase Household Savings of B40 Families
- Creating Indian Entrepreneurs with RM50 Million through TEKUN & Empowering Indian Women with RM20 Million through AIM
- Modernising Tamil Schools with RM50 million to Improve SJKT Infrastructure
- Ensuring Equitable Participation of Malaysian Indians in Civil Service Employment and IPTA Enrolment.
- RM50 Million for Key Indian Centric Initiatives & Programs under SEDIC
28 July 2017
23 July 2017
15 July 2017